Monday, June 29, 2009

More posts to come

It has been a while but now with the summer laid out before me I feel the need to re-enter the blogosphere. I will be updating my recent happenings and trying to keep up with what's to come. Most exciting is the appending arrival of my new nephew Liam and niece Caitlynn. A proud Uncle I already am but look to triple that joy before the end of the summer.

On a side note I have also started up what I hope to be a long continuing project. At http://battlestarokeefe.blogspot.com you can find my new blog which will follow the entire re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series from the pilot Mini-Series through Daylight the end of the end which happened this spring.

I will also be reviewing and sharing my thoughts on the Battlestar prequel series Caprica. Vastly different in tone Caprica tells the tale of two strong family's struggle to deal with a common tragedy. That tragedy will eventually lead to playing a strong role in the events that will be the basis for the reasons behind the story of the Battlestar Galactica and it's historical significance. Stay tuned for a Caprica pilot movie review soon and hopefully a long following blog once the show begins it's season next Winter.

So stay tuned for many exciting events ahead and thanks for reading along with me.

No comments: