Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's a Google world and I'm just living in it

Hello All,
I just picked up my new HTC Hero yesterday. It was finally time to retire the old Instinct, as fun as it was in it's day. I have to say I am completely blown away. The phone itself is light years ahead of what I was used to. The apps are incredible and I have just started to explore what it has to offer. First I have to say the metal detector app I was recommended is funny but awesome. Really works, though I have no idea exactly how as of yet. I am still figuring out how to set up all my home screens the way I like them and the customization options are quite incredible. I am currently catching up on the original version of the Office. Gervais and Merchant and co. were and still are geniuses. I can't wait, and highly recommend, checking out the HBO version of Ricky's podcast. The animation of the crazy Karl Pilkington, check him out definitely, will be something incredible to see. Well back to the phone. I hope you all have a happy New Year. And now I can cross out blogging about my phone on Astrid.

No comments: